How do I use Afterpay?
- When you are ready to check out, enter your information until you get to "Payment Method", then select Afterpay as your payment method.
- You will then be redirected to Afterpay to finalize your purchase
How does the Afterpay payment schedule work?
- All Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. Three remaining payments are deducted automatically from your selected payment method every two weeks. If you would like to make additional unscheduled payments before they are due, you may log in to Afterpay to make your payments early. Afterpay will then adjust the amount owed accordingly.
- You can log in to your Afterpay account at any time to view your payment schedule or make a payment before the next due date.
What if I can't pay an Afterpay installment?
- If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged an $8 late payment fee, and an additional $8 fee if the missed payment is not made within 7 days.
- Late fees will not exceed 25% of the total order amount. For more details, please see terms and conditions (here).
Can I use Afterpay in your store?
- No. Afterpay only applies to purchases made online on stitchinheaven.com. Furthermore, you cannot use Afterpay for Block of the Month programs, events, BERNINA, quilt cruises or Land Ahoy.
What if I want to return an Afterpay purchase?
What products are not eligible for purchase through Afterpay?
- Afterpay is not available on purchases of gift cards, Block of the Month programs, events, BERNINA, quilt cruises or Land Ahoy.
Where can I find out more about Afterpay?
- If you have a question about your Afterpay account or order, please contact Afterpay's customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form here