Fabric Cutting Specialist Job Description
The Fabric Cutting Specialist is responsible for preparing and packaging Block of the Month programs in the BOM Department at Stitchin’ Heaven. This individual is keenly aware of the processes within the BOM Department and has knowledge of every aspect of programs from procurement through completion. Our Fabric Cutting Specialist possesses a “can-do” attitude and is willing to step in and help wherever needed.
This individual is keenly aware of the processes within the BOM Department and has knowledge of every aspect of the processes needed to deliver 100% customer satisfaction. Our Fabric Cutting Specialist possesses a “can-do” attitude understands the importance of delivering the product on time with the highest level of quality available.
Our Fabric Cutting Specialist is creative & innovative. She/he can spark the fire and can find a better way when needed. They are always learning and takes initiative. Often described as a focused, self-improving, and hardworking individual. We will find this person as a self-starter and someone who will do the job when it is not their job. Fabric Cutting Specialist is accountable for meeting goals, is a team player, and understands how to “WOW” people whether it is a customer, team member or vendor.
Roles and Responsibilities
This description intends to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the individual assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
• Cuts fabric for the monthly packets for BOM Programs assigned
• Enters any supplies including fabric, patterns, etc. into an invoice so inventory can be maintained at a minimum
• Provides 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
• Develops fabric keys for all programs that are of the highest quality available
• Assembles and packages monthly packages
• Works as a team player always willing to help others
• Generate cut sheets for BOM Programs
• Calculates fabric requirements for new programs
• Generates cutting diagrams for BOM programs
Qualifications for the Job
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• At minimum, a high school diploma.
• To perform this job successfully, this individual must demonstrate the ability to learn and utilize our internal information/computer systems as well as Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent communicative and interpersonal skills.
• Quilting and/or sewing skills a strong plus|||321 Richards Street, Quitman, TX 75783|||Block Of The Month||||||u7JX5DkvmJZ9hy2L|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false