Marketing/Social Media Administrator APPLY NOW
321 Richards Street, Quitman, TX 75783
13 usd /
This position is not remote. It is inhouse, in our store at 321 Richards Street, Quitman, Texas.
Are you looking for a rewarding position with a growing company? Somewhere you can cultivate your creative marketing skills in a team setting? Read on!
Stitchin’ Heaven is looking for an individual to manage our digital-marketing tasks as well as our social media marketing, video and photography. Our Digital Marketing Team works together every day to achieve a high level of quality across multiple platforms including our webpage, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, print media and more. This position will participate in a wide range of tasks across all of these platforms.
Stitchin’ Heaven is built on our Core Values and we are always looking for like-minded people to join our family. We are looking for a few good people who...
- Takes initiative and is focused. Is always self-improving Is hardworking, a self-starter, and does the job when it is not their job.
- Is accountable for meeting goals and is team-focused.
- Knows how to spark the fire and find a better way Is forward-thinking and always Learning
- Practices open communication and two-way feedback. Will resolve conflict in a safe, caring, and transparent environment
- Exudes quality and will always do what is right. Goes the extra mile. Understands that we uphold the highest standards of conduct in dealing with our co-workers, our friends, our vendors, and the community
Benefits of working for Stitchin' Heaven include (but are not limited to)
- a fun and creative work environment and allow you to have a high level of accomplishment and reward you for your achievements.
- a clearly defined scope of work at a good rate of pay compared to other positions of the same caliber in the workplace
- a health insurance option with dental and vision plans available
- 80 hours (2 weeks) of PTO (Paid Time Off) for the first 2 years, 120 hour (3 weeks) from 3-6 years, and 160 hours (4 weeks) after 7 years. This time can be used at the discretion of the employee.
- a 25% employee discount for items purchased through Stitchin' Heaven
If this sounds good and you can see yourself working for us, we want to talk with you about our Marketing/Social Media Administrator position!
- Managing Social Media Ad Campaigns & Reporting
- Video & Photograph Editing
- Website updates & changes on Shopify platform
- Manage YouTube Channel
- Social Media Marketing – Proof of experience required.
- Team Player
- Detailed & Organized
- Good computer skills; Office Suite, Photoshop, Monday.com
- Quick learner. Some paid on-the-job training is provided.
|||321 Richards Street, Quitman, TX 75783|||Marketing||||||jtRD7y_i08TYF3_c|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||13|||||||||true