Using Hoffman California Fabrics, the Feathered Star is a long awaited design by Judy and Brad Niemeyer. Playing off the feather units in the Glacier Star, they created a waterfall effect of feathers! With no curved piecing and larger fabric pieces, the process of putting this quilt together is easier than you think! The finished quilt measures 96" square.
Using a collection of Bali Batiks by Hoffman California Fabrics, Judy Niemeyer has expanded her popular Feathered Star Series with the addition of a Queen Size arrangement of the Feathered Star.
Keeping true to her commitment to modernize classic quilt patterns using the latest foundation paper piecing techniques, the Feathered Star Queen is already a fan favorite and may be one of our most anxiously awaited publications of all time.
• 30 Sheets of Foundation Papers and Template and Template Layout Sheet Newsprint, an Introduction Booklet, and Five chapters:
• Chapter 1: Round 1 (Center Star and Inner Feather)
• Chapter 2: Round 2 (Middle Feather)
• Chapter 3: Round 3 (Exterior Feather)
• Chapter 4: Round 4 (Border Spikes)
• Chapter 5: Round 4 (Background and Setting your Quilt Together)
A Feathered Star Kit 60" x 60" is available separately. Each kit includes the fabrics needed to make the quilt top including binding. Pattern and backing are NOT included in the kit, and are available separately. Every effort will be made to use the fabrics as shown, but substitutions may occur due to fabric availability.
NOTE: You will need
• Backing 8 yards (of 42" regular fabric)
*See related products (right upper side of the screen) or scroll down to order.
View all of Judy Niemeyer Quilt Kits.
View all of Judy Niemeyer Patterns.