If your BOM is not listed at one of the links below, contact customer service at 903-760-7397.
1. RELIABILITY. Stitchin' Heaven has offered BOMs for over 20 years. We have the experience and expertise needed to implement and maintain these programs
2. FABRIC KEY. That's right! Do not fuss over fabric placement. We offer fabric keys online so that you know exactly where each piece of fabric goes.
3. SUPPORT. To consistently provide a top-quality BOM experience, we assign a dedicated BOM Specialist to each program for quality control. Our Stitchin' Heaven Customer Service Team also provides telephone and email support. If you have had trouble, just let us know. We are here to help.
4. SIMPLY PUT ... FUN. We do the work for you! We find gorgeous quilts and pick from our vast selection of fabrics for that perfect piece saving you time, money, and leg work. We match our fabrics as close to the original as possible.
5. ABOVE & BEYOND. We go above and beyond the call to see that your quilting experience is fun. If you make a small mistake, let us know, we will send you a replacement piece for free!
6. SELECTION. We are the Block of the Month Headquarters, and we invite you to check out all our programs. We have new ones beginning monthly, and we are always looking for more.
7. 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE. We guarantee you will be happy with your program. We will do everything we can to see that you are 100% satisfied.
8. QUALITY. We also understand everyone is looking for a way to do what they love at the best possible price. Our Clubs and BOM programs are a great way to invest small amounts of money at a time while still getting the quality that you have come to expect in your quilts.
9. FACEBOOK GROUPS. We offer a Facebook Group with every BOM program so you can get feedback from others in the program and communicate with our support staff quickly.
Is there a Block of the Month Program or a quilt that you would like us to offer? Send us an email at email@example.com to make your suggestion.
When you register for our clubs or block-of-the-month quilt programs, you are registering for the entire program. We will abide by this policy and prepare a kit for you each month with the understanding that you will remain in the program for the duration.
We understand that things happen. If something happens that causes a need for cancellation, please let us know right away! Registration Fee is non-refundable.
Often we provide complete products (pattern, background, etc.) on our BOM programs during the first month. We provide this for your convenience and to protect against possible dye lot changes in the fabrics. In these cases, if the customer cancels before the 6th month, Stitchin' Heaven will charge a fee for the total amount of the items (pattern, background, etc.) to the credit card you have provided.
AFRAID OF MISTAKES?
Our store is unique in that if you should make a small mistake on a particular piece of fabric, you can call and request a replacement. We are happy to accommodate when the fabric is available. If you make a more significant mistake, we usually have extra material available to purchase at a small price. Please call and discuss it with us!
Each program has a non-refundable Registration Fee. In addition to covering the initial material cost, the registration fee also tells us that you are invested in the program. It also allows us to offer you the quilt at a reasonable monthly fee without a large lump-sum payment at the end for borders, binding, etc.
If you are signing up for a Block of the Month and already have the book/pattern, let us know in the comments section of your order form. When possible, we can exclude the pattern and set up store credit for you. All pre-cut applique (or laser-cut) programs are excluded from this as we are required to include the pattern due to copyright laws.
Beginning the first month and for the duration of the program, you will be billed the amount stated in the details (and taxes when applicable). Unless otherwise stated, shipping and handling will be added to all orders. Unless other arrangements have been made, fees will be billed to the credit/debit card used to pay for the Registration Fee.
We bill out many Block of the Month Programs each month, so each program is scheduled at a designated time during the month. Once a program begins, it will be billed on or around the same time each month. If you are interested in knowing when you will be billed, please visit our BOM Calendar each month for the exact date.
If for any reason we are not able to charge your credit card, an email will be sent to you and your kit will be held until payment arrangements can be made. For this reason, we encourage you to let us know if you receive an updated credit card or expiration date. Updates can also be done on our website by visiting Update Billing.
Shipping & Handling (S&H) -
We will add S&H to each monthly shipment. S&H may vary throughout the program and is dependent on the size of that month's kit. Please know that we do our best to reduce shipping costs and keep the typical monthly shipping cost under $5 per kit.
Participant Limits - If there isn't enough response to a program, we will cancel it and notify you.
Program Cancellations - If a program is canceled, you will be contacted via email and given a choice to apply your paid Registration fee as a:
1. Store credit
2. Registration Fee for another Club or Block Of The Month Program
For questions or concerns contact BOM Headquarters. firstname.lastname@example.org or (903)760-7397 ext.105
Want to learn more about the guidelines for Block of the Month programs? Click here.
“What are you waiting for?! Let’s go find your next Block of the Month Project.”