MonoPoly is a polyester monofilament thread. Commonly called an 'invisible thread' due to its fineness. Invisible thread is often used for invisible appliqué when the stitching is not meant to be seen.
• Available in 2 colors, clear and smoke.
• Use MonoPoly for invisible appliqué, quilting, bobbins, and apparel.
• Reduced-sheen invisible thread.
• .004" (.1mm) in diameter (90 denier) = Very fine thread.
• Iron and dryer safe (medium heat).
• Will not become brittle over time (nylon monofilament thread tends to go brittle).
• Will not discolor (nylon monofilament thread tends to "yellow" over time).
• Strong with low stretch
• Soft & pliable