Want to know more?
This quilting retreat is a quilt-cruise-style event held at luxury hotels on land. We figured we couldn't cruise, so we might as well bring our event ashore.
You will spend an entire week at a luxurious hotel where you can sew on the BERNINA sewing machine that is yours to use for the whole trip. You will learn from two excellent instructors, and as always, we will provide Stitchin' Heaven support staff. As with the cruises, our two beautiful projects will have optional pre-cut kits available for purchase. Also included is a Fun Friday project with a complimentary kit, a SHAG (Stitchin' Heaven Amazing Gift) box, and sew much more.
- Welcome Reception (with light snacks and beer/wine/champagne)
- 7-nights lodging in a beautiful and luxurious 4-star hotel
- A Bernina sewing machine assigned just to you for you to sew on all week
- Your own 6' table, so there is no need to have to share your space
- Six fun-filled days of sewing, and laughing, and making memories
- Two world-class instructors in each location
- Evening lectures and trunk shows with the teachers
- Tips and tricks to make your quilt making easier.
- Stitchin' Heaven support staff.
- Two sewing projects that were selected so that you can have fun and you can FINISH!
- Optional pre-cut fabric kits so you can begin sewing on the first day.
- Fun Friday Projects with the kit included.
- SHAG Bag (Stitchin' Heaven Amazing Gifts) valued at over $100
- Exclusive event shirt
- Excursion to local quilt shops and attractions on a luxury motorcoach
- Three breakfast and four lunches included at minimum. Each hotel will have customized food options. And chocolate.
- Many other hotel-specific amenities (see each location for more information)
- Prizes, surprises, and a boatload of fun